Temple University Center City announced today that it would be awarding one $750 scholarship to an undergraduate student with unmet financial need. Staff and friends of the campus have contributed funding to award this scholarship to a student for the fall 2021 semester.
The qualifications for this scholarship are:
- Students are matriculated undergraduate students at Temple University and are taking 50-percent or more of their classes at the Center City Campus (1515 Market Street).
- Students must have completed a FAFSA form with the University and have unmet financial need.
- Students should complete the attached scholarship application and include a brief two paragraph personal statement about their educational goals and college experience at Temple (and other institutions if they are a transfer student.) Click here for Application Form.
- Applications are due by Friday, May 7, 2021.
- Questions regarding this scholarship should be directed to the Senior Academic and Student Services Coordinator at 215-204-4358.
- Awardees will be notified in June 2021.
Fundraising for a 2022 Temple University Center City Student Scholarship will begin later this spring.