About CliftonStrengths Coaching
What makes you uniquely powerful?
Our CliftonStrengths programming encourages students and professionals to reach their full potential through helping them identify, understand, and apply their Strengths.
What is CliftonStrengths?
- CliftonStrengths stems from a growth mindset, encouraging students and professionals to develop their strengths rather than focusing on their weaknesses
- Gallup's CliftonStrengths Assessment is a 45-minute web-based assessment that measures natural patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving, which indicate an individual's Top Five talents out of a list of 34
Why should I take the CliftonStrengths Assessment?
- This assessment provides the knowledge and vocabulary to describe an individual's strengths and the areas in which they excel
- Our role is to help students and professionals further understand their top five strengths and how they can play out in their day-to-day life
- Through this exploration, we can be intentional in investing in our strengths and using this knowledge to better ourselves and the world
To register for a one-on-one coaching session and to take the assessment, please click the link here and our Certified CliftonStrengths Coach, Ramon Rios will connect with you. Any questions regarding the assessment or individual coaching should be directed to Ramon Rios who can be contacted at: email@example.com